Deciding between Chinese EVs NIO or XPENG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elisemeira

Reaction score
Trying out the Chinese EV but we're torn between NIO and XPENG. With both models buzzing, can't decide which to grab! Leaning NIO since it seems like the bigger player, influencing the whole sector. My dad owned NIO before in the mid-20s, sold some for profit, but now it's stuck in the 40s. Debating holding or letting it go if it dips below 40. Anyone have thoughts on NIO vs. XPEV, or should I consider the others too?

Trying out the Chinese EV but we're torn between NIO and XPENG. With both models buzzing, can't decide which to grab! Leaning NIO since it seems like the bigger player, influencing the whole sector. My dad owned NIO before in the mid-20s, sold some for profit, but now it's stuck in the 40s. Debating holding or letting it go if it dips below 40. Anyone have thoughts on NIO vs. XPEV, or should I consider the others too?
IMHO, in terms of quality, fit, and finish, NIO seems to be competing with established luxury brands like Audi, Mercedes, and Porsche. Xpeng, on the other hand, feels more comparable to Toyota, Nissan, and Honda in those areas.

Join the XPeng Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back